• WIn

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I blame Jose,negative starting line up,at home against a team in the bottom 3.Failing to make a substitute early. Our passing and attitude stinks.Its absolutely shocking,

I blame Jose,negative starting line up,at home against a team in the bottom 3.Failing to make a substitute early. Our passing and attitude stinks.Its absolutely shocking,

Vini I don't think it is a line up problem...this is our team. We started with Kane, Son, Ndom up top. (sure Sissoko is a ? but ok) The defense is still the same....

This is who we are, Kane and Son will not be replaced regardless of how poor they are...and Winks keeps getting the nod for whatever reason...

it is what it is...

I get counter attacking football...but when you do have the ball, you must actually do something productive with it. We simply give it right back.

cheers jose for that. saw it coming with that line up. We have great attacking options...... on the bench

he did two subs in this game. mental

No confidence in keeping the ball anywhere in the team. Just awful passing everywhere. Just slow getting to the ball. No pace in our team anywhere apart from reggie