Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Team News
Our team news is in for this afternoon's game...
Starting XI: Lloris (c), Aurier, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Reguilon, Hojbjerg, Ndombele, Lucas, Bale, Son, Kane.
Substitutes: Hart, Doherty, Dier, Davies, Winks, Sissoko, Dele, Lamela, Vinicius.

So no Tanganga, Rodon and Bergwijn in the squad with Gio also injured.

Glad Sanchez is back, Dier and Toby play too deep as a pair. Sanchez adds the pace and has often been our best defender. Dier should have no complaints.

Moura is the only concern for me. Let's see if he turns up today.

So no Tanganga, Rodon and Bergwijn in the squad with Gio also injured.

Glad Sanchez is back, Dier and Toby play too deep as a pair. Sanchez adds the pace and has often been our best defender. Dier should have no complaints.

Moura is the only concern for me. Let's see if he turns up today.

Same opinion as you muttley.

I thought Dele deserved a start and was expecting Bale to appear in 2nd half. So Moura gets the nod!.

Personally I was getting the impression of a better bond between Dele and Bale, may be because they both shared the naughty corner for a considerable time!

Just wish our bench was stronger...I mean the likes of Doherty, Davies, Winks, Sissoko...not exactly going to impact the game if we need it.

Other than that...with the exception of maybe Lucas...though maybe this will be his one good game in 5....the lineup isn't bad.

Would like to continue to see Tanganga...is he injured?
Strange how some just aren't getting a run of games. I realise Jose has a squad to deal with, but to be omitted from the match day 18 does beg the question. Also, was expecting to see some continuity in defence, so he makes 3 changes from Wolfsburg game!

Strange how some just aren't getting a run of games. I realise Jose has a squad to deal with, but to be omitted from the match day 18 does beg the question. Also, was expecting to see some continuity in defence, so he makes 3 changes from Wolfsburg game!

Par for the course

My concern with what we have seen so far from Jose is that when he wants to set up an attacking team he seems to play as many forwards as possible. I worry that we don't have much in midfield today to link play up to the forwards. I would have started Dele or Lamela ahead of Moura for that role.

That's the missing piece. Iceberg will piss us off with his passing today.

Mind you I still think we will win.