Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City | Page 30 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City

Speechless, but in a good way for a change. Totally unbelievable few days for the lads and again I am so happy for Appy!

Should give us tons of confidence to wrack up a few more points now and get away from the danger zone.

Edit, it’s a pleasure updating my sig for once (or rather twice on the trot now)

Stunning result. Awful tackle by Doyle at the end, how is that not a red, I think that has to be the worst decision of the season for me. Fiorini up and about is the main thing.
I hope Sunderland enjoy watching the highlights.

Fifteenth, 5 places and 5 points above the relegation zone. Not sure what the issue was on Friday afternoon, but I think it was something about not being significantly stronger by January 2nd.

Wow, just wow. That was magnificent. One for the 'best ever away performances' list.

Executed a well thought out game plan brilliantly, considering the number of first choice players missing or playing out of position, still buzzing today from Saturday's performance and now this.

Well done MA and his assistants, well done the lads on the pitch, monumental one and all.

Oh wow, not often I’m speechless in astonished delight. What a performance. Haks ball to put Mags away was Marriott-esq (v Ipswich h). What superb execution of a game plan. So pleased for Mags, has any Lincoln player done that to their former team? We beat 12 men, that referee was an absolute homer.
Delighted for all concerned, rest up and go again!