Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City

Walsh out for 6 weeks is a massive blow. He has been the lynchpin in defence. With Bridcutt out for a similar time this a real kick in the teeth. The real concern is if either Jackson or Montana also get injured. Boys will need to dig deep for the next couple of months.

Is talking about a diversion, a diversion?

If Brennan Johnson takes a dive in the penalty area and no-one sees it, is it really a dive? It’s these philosophical debates that I log on for.

(1) Objects in motion (or at rest) remain in motion (or at rest) unless an external force imposes change. (Dive)

(2) Force is equal to the change in momentum per change of time. For a constant mass, force equals mass times acceleration. (Dive)

(3) For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. (Dive)

Ok - enough of that bollocks - game time........................

I had a scary moment at the start of the game when I thought I saw Waterfall playing the ball out, only to check myself and realise it was Jackson.

To be fair, he could have had a bag on his head and I would have known by the first two or three passes that it wasn't Waterfall.

Like the look of Sanders first 10. Know he’s lost it a couple of times but getting stuck in and looks confident