Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Sunderland v Lincoln City

Strong starting line up from us. Cannot watch in the US but I'll be following the thread and my mind will not be in my work meetings today. UTI!

We insist you engineer the words "red" and "imps" into at least one meeting. 😁

They have a 19 year old making his debut in cmf.
looks like O’Nein standing in at cb. Power is not a fullback.

three potential areas to exploit there - that are not first 11.

looking forward to seeing sanders, has had a pretty big build up from a few.

We insist you engineer the words "red" and "imps" into at least one meeting. 😁
My kind of meeting. We once had a meeting where we decided to cram song titles in. The gaffer was completely oblivious to it. The game was up when he finally lost it over a very convoluted answer to a question, at which point someone said "John, dont get so emotional" and the rest couldn't contain the laughter any more.

My kind of meeting. We once had a meeting where we decided to cram song titles in. The gaffer was completely oblivious to it. The game was up when he finally lost it over a very convoluted answer to a question, at which point someone said "John, dont get so emotional" and the rest couldn't contain the laughter any more.

To be fair, you were only making plans for Kevin.

I think you should do a "It's one of them" count, see how many times you can get it included.. :grinning:

"it's one of them" where we are working on an "imp".."imp"...(cough, cough) important statewide presentation to redesign student support in colleges and universities. If we get it wrong we shall be very "red" faced. Does that count?

"it's one of them" where we are working on an "imp".."imp"...(cough, cough) important statewide presentation to redesign student support in colleges and universities. If we get it wrong we shall be very "red" faced. Does that count?

Only if you say it in a meeting. 😁

Sky being imaginative and featuring Johnson & Grant. Didn’t they do the same at Gillingham

With Sunderland at full strength this is going to be a tough ask. Huge game for Max to make his debut. Looking forward to seeing him in action. Now pass activated and the build up is on. Pretty decent coverage so far too. Come on lads. 👊💥💥💥💥