Match thread Spurs v Forest sponsored by the Korean Tourist Board | Page 16 | Vital Football

Match thread Spurs v Forest sponsored by the Korean Tourist Board

Yes, it's been a regular thing recently. Sels stands in the middle of the goal, and someone else takes the goal kick, and rolls it towards him. As you say it seems pointless and risky. I also don't understand the point of rolling the ball back to the keeper to boot the ball down the pitch. On many occasions, if you're going to boot the ball down the pitch, why doesn't the defender just do it from twenty or thirty yards further up the pitch ? This seems to be done by most teams.
Presumably to overload the midfield further upfield.

If the goalie and CBs are playing tiki-taka in their penalty area, presumably 2 or 3 attackers are close by, given all teams do gegenpresse.

Drawing them in, and then hoofing it should, in theory i guess, allow more space for the players receiving the upfield hump.

I vote Blackgold
Would love to, chap, but i'm hopping on the old gulf stream to jet into EMA for early tomorrow.

Old Halifax is blowing a gale today, so we're waiting clearance from ATC.
I have the champers chilling and brie broiling, ready when we hit 40,000ft: nothing like a bit of runny cheese at high altitude!

Would love to, chap, but i'm hopping on the old gulf stream to jet into EMA for early tomorrow.

I have the champers chilling and brie broiling, ready when we hit 40,000ft: nothing like a bit of runny cheese at high altitude!
Gulf Stream at 40000ft????

That’s one hell of a high tide.

no room temperature pool on board?

hot tub?

pathetic!

maybe I can give you a lift in air force radz one day.