Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City

Not sure how much MA really wants to win this - we'll see when the team is announced. He must be aware that we have a huge opportunity in the league, although the money for a cup run would be very welcome. Difficult decision.
He's never said anything other than he takes the FA Cup very seriously, respects it and has had success previously. MA will be well aware of the financial gains of a good 3rd round drawer. He'll pick a strong side to win against strong opposition.

11 year ago today was the Northwich FA Cup game if anyone wants to reminisce about lucky cabbages.
Played at the Victoria Stadium, opened in 2005. Incredibly, it has already been demolished, torn down in 2013. The Lincoln game saw the ground's record attendance (3,544).

Solihull leading at Morecambe, now into the second half. Exeter 3-1 up at Gillingham before half-time.

Blimey that long already? it was on tele I recall .... a good day out and a rare win under Sutton. The less said about Bolton in the 3rd Rd the better.
Yeah lunch time KO on ITV I think?

Jamie Clarke with two goals? Debut for Chris Herd on the right wing.

Yeah lunch time KO on ITV I think?

Jamie Clarke with two goals? Debut for Chris Herd on the right wing.
Lincoln City
  • 01 Burch
  • 04 Kovacs
  • 16 Heath
  • 22 Watts
  • 11 Kerr
  • 19 Clarke
  • 25 Hughton
  • 27 Smithyellow card
  • 34 Herdyellow card
  • 10 Fagan (Gilmore 78)
  • 15 Clarke (Howe 85)
Substitutes
  • 20 Musselwhite,
  • 02 Green,
  • 05 Swaibu,
  • 06 Hone,
  • 08 Butcher,
  • 35 Gilmore,
  • 18 Howe

Afternoon all. Very tough one this and difficult to call. We are difficult to beat though and their defence can be leaky so it'll be down to taking those chances when they appear

Interesting! Told you MA would play a full strength side.
Management of players returning from injury. Good to see The Laundryman back ( hope that doesn't hex him)

Those who want to see Johnson at 9 get their chance to see what he can do.