Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Plymouth Argyle v Lincoln City

Scully off, grant on the left and move johnson to the middle would be my change, they are not pressing much at all..

When you go behind after 5 minutes at l1 level, the opposition are going to sit back and let you pass it around. We would do the same.

note to scully: if you want to be a L1 central striker, work on using your left foot. to at least make it good enough for tap ins.

Edun is miles better in midfield.
gotts is playing well and had our one decent shot ... on target!!!

defending set pieces due to mismatch on height is the main threat against us. At least this gives Palmer practice at coming for crosses.

Putting aside some of his finishing today I do like Scully. He's always on the end of stuff, pops up all over the place and doesn't give the opposition a second of freedom when we're out of possession. Just score the goal to top off your efforts Anthony please.

Putting aside some of his finishing today I do like Scully. He's always on the end of stuff, pops up all over the place and doesn't give the opposition a second of freedom when we're out of possession. Just score the goal to top off your efforts Anthony please.
Scully's been disappointing for me today, work rate as always but poor touches as well as finishing, hope he finds his mojo 2nd half.

Scully's been disappointing for me today, work rate as always but poor touches as well as finishing, hope he finds his mojo 2nd half.
I've got half an eye on the future. If he can kick on to polish his game he will be terrific. He must have that in him to have been at West Ham. It will be a shame if he can't go to another level and I think he is still only about 21 so have faith he could be consistently doing the business next season.

Well, we've done everything but score while Plymouth have scored and done nothing else. I can't believe they'll keep on playing like that, but we can always hope. They do need to try and pin Gotts into a right back position instead of allowing him to roam into midfield all the time.

Well, we've done everything but score while Plymouth have scored and done nothing else. I can't believe they'll keep on playing like that, but we can always hope. They do need to try and pin Gotts into a right back position instead of allowing him to roam into midfield all the time.

Yep, you can almost see them nicking another on the break at some point. Let's hope not.