Match Thread: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea, sponsored by Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Nottingham Forest Vs Chelsea, sponsored by Dorothy and the Wizard of Oz

Glad you enjoyed the game, and that you are in obviously such a good mood.

I am in a good mood, hence my post above commenting on the game. You just seemed intent on ignoring what I’d written about the game I went to and try and cause a stir in some weird catty way, which you have a habit of doing. Odd.

Next five PL games

Southampton A
Leicester H
Bournemouth A
Leeds H
Fulham A

Whether we stay up or not will be decided to a significant degree in these five games. Fulham is probably the only one we can afford to lose without it aiding a rival.
Correct. There is five points between Southampton in bottom and Leicester in 13th, or 3 points between Forest in 18th (same points as West Ham) and Leicester. There is normally at least one team that seems cut adrift at this point of the season, and a decent points return from these 5 games would, in fact, probably make Forest safe.

Slim pickings from Chelsea- a lot of fair comments but mostly talking about sacking Graham Potter.

Here you go;

Forest are a toilet team in the PL
Away win Is a given

Used to play Futsal with a huge Forest fan, hated us probably because of where they used to be and where we’ve been since, nice bloke but very bitter.
Also remember reading that in the 80’s our mob chucked some of them in to the river so maybe he went for a swim.

Cuca out run by their striker, we are playing so high its going to happen regularly today. Just hope it doesn't cost us.

Thank you Boly and Sterling

Not the best of starts but one up will do!

Fortuitous goal... but they all count. Let's have a few more this half.

Finally a bit of luck. Liverpool won with own goals and Arsenal's first 2 goals were fortunate yesterday. Now our turn to get the rub of the green.

Goal aside, which was fortunate anyway, this is so poor.

That Forest player kicked Zakaria. Stricter VAR sends him off.

Mrs Brown's Boys on a loop would be more entertaining than watching this Chelsea team.

We may scrape a 1-0 but they need to up their game considerably.

Painfully dull and we’re doing a classic Chelsea at 1-0 up, by inviting so much pressure on to ourselves that at least one goal for Forest is inevitable.

The same terrible decision making all over the pitch will end up costing more points here, unless we get that 2nd goal asap.
Pulisic and Sterling have been rubbish. Havertz actually done ok, but nothing more.

Obvious that Forest came out to press higher up and we just fall straight in to the trap, equaliser is coming.

Graham Potter just stood there watching this, doesn’t react to what’s going on.

This is really really poor. Potter needs to change something asap, before Forest get a goal as I fear 1 will lead to 2

I expect Steve Coopers halftime talk was "what's bloody wrong with you , this lot are rubbish" ?

We've been incredibly weak this half, but then the ref has made clear that Forest's players get to decide what is and isn't a foul or a booking, and that isn't helping.

I'm not sure how much more I can watch,,,Chelsea look like a bunch of participation trophy game kids.

That’s been coming for so long and Potter did nothing to react to it.

That’s been coming for ages, I’m sure we’ll lose this now.

They’ll likely get another now and they’ll be gutted if they don’t. They’re up for it and we’re not, it’s that simple.

Nothing more than Forest deserve.

Absolute rubbish from Chelsea!
Pulisic and Sterling are a complete waste of space! Couldn’t trap a bag of cement let alone hold the ball up!

How did they BOTH miss that cross. Throw yourself at it.

The changes have worked, but it shouldn’t have taken that many changes to wake us up. A lot of players need to have a look at themselves after today.

We didn't get what we deserved from the game because we deserved absolutely nothing .
We are physically and mentally weak we have no desire to improve or skillset to be able to do so .

GP post match interview will be interesting. I wonder if he will say Forrest are a good team

Not a single effort on goal second half that I can recall. Really poor. We had no answer once they stepped up and pressed us. We had nothing to offer. No response

There were whispers before the game that a change in management is imminent, those whispers grew louder leading up to kick off

Forest came out in the second half and really unsettled these guys. They don't like being hustled, harried and tackled. A really poor group and a poor team.

Getting a point honestly seems miraculous given how woeful we are , I fully expected a loss given how awful we were against Bournemouth so a point here where we didn't lay a glove on them is a bonus.

Slim pickings from Chelsea- a lot of fair comments but mostly talking about sacking Graham Potter.

Here you go;

Forest are a toilet team in the PL
Away win Is a given

Used to play Futsal with a huge Forest fan, hated us probably because of where they used to be and where we’ve been since, nice bloke but very bitter.
Also remember reading that in the 80’s our mob chucked some of them in to the river so maybe he went for a swim.

Cuca out run by their striker, we are playing so high its going to happen regularly today. Just hope it doesn't cost us.

Thank you Boly and Sterling

Not the best of starts but one up will do!

Fortuitous goal... but they all count. Let's have a few more this half.

Finally a bit of luck. Liverpool won with own goals and Arsenal's first 2 goals were fortunate yesterday. Now our turn to get the rub of the green.

Goal aside, which was fortunate anyway, this is so poor.

That Forest player kicked Zakaria. Stricter VAR sends him off.

Mrs Brown's Boys on a loop would be more entertaining than watching this Chelsea team.

We may scrape a 1-0 but they need to up their game considerably.

Painfully dull and we’re doing a classic Chelsea at 1-0 up, by inviting so much pressure on to ourselves that at least one goal for Forest is inevitable.

The same terrible decision making all over the pitch will end up costing more points here, unless we get that 2nd goal asap.
Pulisic and Sterling have been rubbish. Havertz actually done ok, but nothing more.

Obvious that Forest came out to press higher up and we just fall straight in to the trap, equaliser is coming.

Graham Potter just stood there watching this, doesn’t react to what’s going on.

This is really really poor. Potter needs to change something asap, before Forest get a goal as I fear 1 will lead to 2

I expect Steve Coopers halftime talk was "what's bloody wrong with you , this lot are rubbish" ?

We've been incredibly weak this half, but then the ref has made clear that Forest's players get to decide what is and isn't a foul or a booking, and that isn't helping.

I'm not sure how much more I can watch,,,Chelsea look like a bunch of participation trophy game kids.

That’s been coming for so long and Potter did nothing to react to it.

That’s been coming for ages, I’m sure we’ll lose this now.

They’ll likely get another now and they’ll be gutted if they don’t. They’re up for it and we’re not, it’s that simple.

Nothing more than Forest deserve.

Absolute rubbish from Chelsea!
Pulisic and Sterling are a complete waste of space! Couldn’t trap a bag of cement let alone hold the ball up!

How did they BOTH miss that cross. Throw yourself at it.

The changes have worked, but it shouldn’t have taken that many changes to wake us up. A lot of players need to have a look at themselves after today.

We didn't get what we deserved from the game because we deserved absolutely nothing .
We are physically and mentally weak we have no desire to improve or skillset to be able to do so .

GP post match interview will be interesting. I wonder if he will say Forrest are a good team

Not a single effort on goal second half that I can recall. Really poor. We had no answer once they stepped up and pressed us. We had nothing to offer. No response

There were whispers before the game that a change in management is imminent, those whispers grew louder leading up to kick off

Forest came out in the second half and really unsettled these guys. They don't like being hustled, harried and tackled. A really poor group and a poor team.

Getting a point honestly seems miraculous given how woeful we are , I fully expected a loss given how awful we were against Bournemouth so a point here where we didn't lay a glove on them is a bonus.
Cheers 👍

If I’m being super picky I think we needed to sub taiwo maybe 10 mins earlier than we did..he looked knackered..I thought Denis would be ideal as pace was scaring their defence

Great to see frueler/mangala solid but without causing any issues with bookings..frueler had mount rent free

Mount seemed like a proper bellend.

Fair play. I never knew he had it in him.