Match Thread: Northampton Town v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Northampton Town v Lincoln City

I didn't really follow MA's pre-match interview train of thought for the reasons to field an unchanged line up. He didn't sound particularly convincing and I'm going to file it under 'what is said in the changing room stays in the changing room'.

I think several players will have been told third time lucky or words to that effect!

I didn't really follow MA's pre-match interview train of thought for the reasons to field an unchanged line up. He didn't sound particularly convincing and I'm going to file it under 'what is said in the changing room stays in the changing room'.

I think several players will have been told third time lucky or words to that effect!

MA is not one to hang players out in public on the whole. If it should happen things would be going really wrong , ie the comments after the Accrington game last Feb

I believe that you are quite correct and that is why he was picking his words very carefully; not his usual style.

I thought Harry should have started but if we don't score in the first half we're less likely to if he slows or goes off in the 2nd. Probably better to try and get in front without him, but bring him on if we haven't scored. Or just bring him on to run riot if we're already in front.
Just trying to justify to myself why we don't need him to start but in MApp we trust.(y)