Match Thread - Luton Away | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Luton Away

I am NAPM myself. I wish everyone was but I respect the right of any to attend. For those that do I'd hope they wouldn't spend money in the ground. What sticks in my craw is deluded ones urging others to go and putting forward specious arguments that more gate money would be used to strengthen the team.

I understand why some want to see "Oyston FC" lose but I'm unable to change the habit of a lifetime and it still hurts when the Once Mighty lose though maybe not as intensely as in the past.

What I cannot stand is some folk claiming to be TRUE or REAL fans as opposed to those who hold a different viewpoint. There are exceptions to my commendable :grins: tolerance and I'll will stir the tar whilst it bubbles for feathering those exceptional ones. :tophat:

Layton_Seasider - 3/4/2017 17:11

premier 1 - 3/4/2017 08:31

So do I...
A young gentleman who sits near to me has been going to matches for over 80yrs,a true supporter..... :tup:

If he still goes he is a true traitor like you! :loser:
He puts you to shame my friend. :anger:

Bear1951 - 3/4/2017 17:33

I am NAPM myself. I wish everyone was but I respect the right of any to attend. For those that do I'd hope they wouldn't spend money in the ground. What sticks in my craw is deluded ones urging others to go and putting forward specious arguments that more gate money would be used to strengthen the team.

I understand why some want to see "Oyston FC" lose but I'm unable to change the habit of a lifetime and it still hurts when the Once Mighty lose though maybe not as intensely as in the past.

What I cannot stand is some folk claiming to be TRUE or REAL fans as opposed to those who hold a different viewpoint. There are exceptions to my commendable :grins: tolerance and I'll will stir the tar whilst it bubbles for feathering those exceptional ones. :tophat:

I have to agree with that Bear, The sad thing is that we all have the one thing in common, we have become divided instead of united, which koko will no doubt revel in.

premier 1 - 3/4/2017 17:33

Layton_Seasider - 3/4/2017 17:11

premier 1 - 3/4/2017 08:31

So do I...
A young gentleman who sits near to me has been going to matches for over 80yrs,a true supporter..... :tup:

If he still goes he is a true traitor like you! :loser:
He puts you to shame my friend. :anger:

Don't be so stupid doffer, you're no friend of mine, just the Oystains!

You know no shame so as usual you are talking out of your better looking end . . . Your fat hairy arse! :loser:

I don't think Prem 1 is too bad really. He's loyal and trustworthy and besides, without him here this board would be very quiet and boring.....

BobHatton - 5/4/2017 01:17

I don't think Prem 1 is too bad really. He's loyal and trustworthy and besides, without him here this board would be very quiet and boring.....

:tophat:

BobHatton - 5/4/2017 01:17

Whatever you say Bob! :clown:

When Bob goes fishing in his billabong he just chucks a hand grenade in and collects the stunned fish. :grins: :blowup: :fishing:

Layton_Seasider - 6/4/2017 14:52

And occasionally he's posting in all seriousness.

He is, indeed, oh learned one. However, this time, a deep sea North Atlantic trawler net could not have done better! :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: :fishing: