Match Thread - Luton Away | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Luton Away

Gutted. We need to get out of this League. If we don't Koko will cash in on Vassell and Potts for sure as the last sting of a dying wasp.

Commiserations to those who travelled and didn't give the Oystons a penny. We still have a good chance of the play offs and this was always going to be a tough game.

suffolknwot - 1/4/2017 18:28

Home keeper MoM. Was pretty even to us. Travelling home with a hatter. Not good.

Not sure about their keeper being motm for me out keeper made at least two great saves and handled well. We are really vulnerable on the wings we aren't really playing with two authentic full backs. They are great options attaching but their positioning is poor defensively. RB in particular watches the ball then decided what to do too late.

Vas makes such a difference when he comes on

I also went to Luton. We were very unlucky to lose that one. Although they had more posession we made the better chances and their keeper (who was one of the tallest I have seen) made at least 4 very good saves. No wonder he got man of the match and another day we could have had 2 or 3 goals. Lyness didn't put a foot wrong until he parried a shot near the end and they reacted quicker for the follow up. I hadn't been to Luton since the 1970s and what a shithole the place is - both the ground and the town. And you can also see why it has reputation as one of the Islamic centres in the UK.

bfcpete - 2/4/2017 00:17

I also went to Luton. We were very unlucky to lose that one. Although they had more posession we made the better chances and their keeper (who was one of the tallest I have seen) made at least 4 very good saves. No wonder he got man of the match and another day we could have had 2 or 3 goals. Lyness didn't put a foot wrong until he parried a shot near the end and they reacted quicker for the follow up. I hadn't been to Luton since the 1970s and what a shithole the place is - both the ground and the town. And you can also see why it has reputation as one of the Islamic centres in the UK.
Quite a few years since I watched Pool play at Luton,it does not appear to have changed....

Hastings - 1/4/2017 20:36

suffolknwot - 1/4/2017 18:28

Home keeper MoM. Was pretty even to us. Travelling home with a hatter. Not good.

Not sure about their keeper being motm for me out keeper made at least two great saves and handled well. We are really vulnerable on the wings we aren't really playing with two authentic full backs. They are great options attaching but their positioning is poor defensively. RB in particular watches the ball then decided what to do too late.

Vas makes such a difference when he comes on

PA announce macey as MoM, possesion was a surprise 56% to us.
4 home fixtures and really just donny to lose to. im really really hoping orient need something last day and we hammer them and send them down, weve had our day against bardiff now lets punish them cockney twats .

56% possession is a real surprise to me. We didn't get the ball at all for the first 20 minutes. Young Hastings says the keeper is a loanee from Arsenal. Aldred to blame for the goal IMHO.

Lancs seemed to say that our Corner was not attacked by Delf who just stood there,and that gave them the attack that led to the goal....

So do I...
A young gentleman who sits near to me has been going to matches for over 80yrs,a true supporter..... :tup:

premier 1 - 3/4/2017 08:31

So do I...
A young gentleman who sits near to me has been going to matches for over 80yrs,a true supporter..... :tup:

If he still goes he is a true traitor like you! :loser: