MATCH THREAD liverpool 16-30 Sunday | Page 13 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD liverpool 16-30 Sunday

We are like a bunch of effin amateurs we are a disgrace to the shirt my belief in our manager is also fading rapidly….

I feel for Venom,I really do. Absolute Shite show. The fact that Elliot can score a worldy says it all How can these players face the fans after this is beyond me.

30 years. We haven't lost 4 on the bounce in 30 years.

Not a single one of them can hold their heads high. I thought we were buying players based on their character now, well that seems to have been a mistake. Nobody can attack, nobody can defend, midfielders cannot pass, just WTF are they doing every day in training?

No leaders.
No tactics.
No effort.

Looking good to break our goals conceded record as well.

Fucking joke with the players we have v the players that currently hold the record

They're embarrassing themselves out there. No conviction whatsoever. Nobody playing for one another, nobody standing up to be counted, no closing down, no tackles, just strolling around not giving a f**k. They're pathetic & with attitudes like that will not care whether we win, lose or draw. They're a disgrace to the shirt.

Sure is embarrassing to be a Spurs fan.....and that is about the worst thing I can say about this shower of shit

They're embarrassing themselves out there. No conviction whatsoever. Nobody playing for one another, nobody standing up to be counted, no closing down, no tackles, just strolling around not giving a f**k. They're pathetic & with attitudes like that will not care whether we win, lose or draw. They're a disgrace to the shirt.

They are prob sick of the absolutely bat shit tactics.

Dragusin with Micky at LB
That should've been how we lined up. After Emersons shitshow last week, putting him in the same position again is just inept from Ange.

"It's who we are, mate" won't cut it with the fans much longer. Ange is starting to look like a chancer who doesn't know what he is doing, or learn from his mistakes.