Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United | Page 40 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Peterborough United

I'm not having "2 points dropped", we looked like a pub side for 45 minutes and could have been buried. Much better second half, and likely should have won the game. But, you can't just blank out the first half!
Bridcutt has, on the whole, had a shocker. Jones not far behind. I'd love to know how many times they gave the ball away between them, often when not under the slightest pressure.
Decent point, could have been 3, equally could have been nowt. On we go.

I think a point a fair result on balance of play.
Scully definitely man of the match.
Bridcutt was a liability today, poor distribution , poor challenges and should have had a second booking for at least one of his rash challenges. A very lucky boy.

For all the people saying it's two points dropped, presumably for the big second half improvement and missed penalty, over the 90 minutes there is no way we deserved to win the game.

After the first 30 minutes we should look at it as a point gained.
Depends on what you use to judge on ‘deserving to win’!
Personally if I think on decent chances created I can’t remember too many by Posh, I can think of at least 6 of ours

Bridcutt did foul far too often, we got away without him getting a second yellow for the totting up of fouls. Think it’s still a decent point given the start to the game.

That was as frustrating as hell. There is real quality in this team, but a fragility too, and the way we started so poorly suggests it might be a 'mental' thing. Forget about making the play-offs, or whatever, I'll be really disappointed if we don't win this league.

I think a point a fair result on balance of play.
Scully definitely man of the match.
Bridcutt was a liability today, poor distribution , poor challenges and should have had a second booking for at least one of his rash challenges. A very lucky boy.
absolutely agree with that. he deserved a second yellow just on count back of the number of stupid fouls he gave away. must have brainwashed the ref with all the advice he was giving him.

Funny game, before k.o would have taken a draw all day long, most of the first half would have taken not getting a thumping, now it’s finished I’m disappointed with the draw.

Hopefully that gets Bridcutt’s poor (being generous) game out the way after his return.

Dembele did not strike me as some one a champ team will be desperate to sign.

Hopper as others have said, huge miss.