Match Thread: Lincoln City v Nottingham Forest XI | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Nottingham Forest XI

One thing on the stadium changes...umm well I couldn't see any.
The TV gantry looked suspiciously in the same place. Yet supposedly those seats were added to the season ticket sales.
No work done under the Selenity roof either.
Have we got some miracle engineers coming during the week?

Also the dugouts didn't look very dug out. No visit from Paul Weller at all, those dugouts have not remotely been going underground during the summer.

And for match, JAS was my MOTM. I see Danny plans to send him on loan again. But hope he does get a chance. His pace is something else and he showed good control too. He will definitely earn us a very big transfer fee in due course.

Bossie did great. The trialist right back looked very experienced.
Alex Bradley did ok.
Hard to comment on anyone else. Harry did have a couple of decent moments but not involved much otherwise.

Not seen Josh Vickers pre-season but others around me said he has struggled.
So maybe Grant Smith might now be made number one (unless another keeper appears of course...still hoping against hope for a Gilks return).

And for match, JAS was my MOTM. I see Danny plans to send him on loan again. But hope he does get a chance. His pace is something else and he showed good control too. He will definitely earn us a very big transfer fee in due course.

Bossie did great. The trialist right back looked very experienced.
Alex Bradley did ok.
Hard to comment on anyone else. Harry did have a couple of decent moments but not involved much otherwise.

Not seen Josh Vickers pre-season but others around me said he has struggled.
So maybe Grant Smith might now be made number one (unless another keeper appears of course...still hoping against hope for a Gilks return).

That the the best performance from Ellis Chapman in a Lincoln shirt, he wanted the ball, looked comfortable and appeared very confident aided perhaps by his ‘freer’ role in the formation.

On last night’s evidence, Adebayo-Smith needs to be given a chance from the start of this season, at least from the bench, rather than loaned out. I also thought Chapman did well, but Bradley gave the ball away far too many times, although in patches he looked okay. Grant Smith was a very safe pair of hands and has maybe secured his spot for Saturday.

I thought Bradley was the pick in CM, I agree Chapman did well enough against a very decent side. Smith was my MOM.

The TV gantry looked suspiciously in the same place. Yet supposedly those seats were added to the season ticket sales.

Also the dugouts didn't look very dug out. No visit from Paul Weller at all, those dugouts have not remotely been going underground during the summer.
Don't worry, the public gets what the public wants.

not even the carpets promised for Coop Upper 5?
I`M GUTTED and so are my nippers.
CONSOLATION PRIZE :the new Champagne bar under the Coop next to the toilets was reported to be fully stocked out and ready for Saturday!

not even the carpets promised for Coop Upper 5?
I`M GUTTED and so are my nippers.
CONSOLATION PRIZE :the new Champagne bar under the Coop next to the toilets was reported to be fully stocked out and ready for Saturday!

Hope they’ve got some babycham in for you Devon ;)