Match Thread: Lincoln City v Crawley Town | Page 11 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Crawley Town

Thought we never got started today bad day at the office the contrast to last Saturday was unbelievable I think we need to regroup and go again next Saturday.

Poor result and it's more a case of us losing it than Crawley winning it with the OG and red.

It's a negative to lose but it's good for perspective. Anyone can beat anyone on their day, that's League Two. We support Lincoln, not Man United. We will lose games.

As long as we bounce back next week then there isn't a problem.

Still top of the league.

For fucks sake.

Harsh reaction.

Two clear cut chances in two games, no goals. No visible product. Runs around a bit. Too early to say that's his limit.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was responding to USA's post not commenting on his signing. Way too early to make a call on him

You've suggested he's like Champipn and JMD which obviously didn't work out as hoped so you're giving a negative opinion on the young lad after about 110 minutes for us.

Give the bloke a chance.

I thought we were more of a threat after we went down to ten men than before. First half was not very good.

Re the iFollow coverage, for me the commentary went off a few times early on and the picture was a bit glitchy at times during the first hour or so but not enough to spoil it too much. After that it seemed to settle down. Others have reported problems, so perhaps it was a regional thing or some other technical issue (I don't know about these things!)

Hopefully the first and last season in the Football League for Matthew Donohue. Absolute clown.

You've suggested he's like Champipn and JMD which obviously didn't work out as hoped so you're giving a negative opinion on the young lad after about 110 minutes for us.

Give the bloke a chance.

Wasn't my intention. USA just commented that in his opinion Mensah looks like the 2nd bad loan signing of the Cowley's and mine was to comment that we have already had 2.

Mensah needs time to settle and given proper opportunities and I along with many others will afford him this