Match Thread: Lincoln City v Colchester United | Page 6 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Colchester United

Also... colchester, all be it in patches, have looked very good. They must have seriously underperformed second half of the season.

I really can't get worked up about it.

Third.was pure comedy and frankly, we're lucky it's not 5.

We're still champions however, whatever the last four results.

Silver lining...best possible time to have a shocker. score doesnt actually matter because we are already champions.

Agreed and to an extent that was my attitude having traveled to Newport last weekend. I'm not at the game today but everything seems really poor and will give the management some pause for thought for next season as from the comments it's a lack of effort which wasn't the case last Saturday

Due to the miracle of technology I have half an eye on the game but I'm mostly watching MK Dons v Mansfield via IPTV

Mansfield's first half was no better than City's. From their point of view they should be thankful they're still in the game.

So as it stands with 45 to play

MK coming up with us
Stags play offs only
Colchester have moved into 7th so would play Stags in the PO's
Notts County down

Agreed and to an extent that was my attitude having traveled to Newport last weekend. I'm not at the game today but everything seems really poor and will give the management some pause for thought for next season as from the comments it's a lack of effort which wasn't the case last Saturday

Lack of effort, lack of f**is to give, no shortage of comedy defending however.

What a load of turd. Have to say I'm a bit concerned at how bad we've been since the MK game. I wasn't particularly keen on re-signing Vickers - Gilks has been much better. Oh well, better to be shit now than before we won the League, I suppose. Think talk of playoffs next year is a little optimistic if we don't make some strong signings in the summer.

Unless there is a vast improvement 2nd half a performance like this will taint the presentation a little

Also I think Jules' poll for the worst game of the season needs a fresh entry

Colchester (h) definitely worse than Colchester (a).

By the way, our fans are acting lik utter dicks with the missiles.