Match Thread: Lincoln City v Blackpool | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Blackpool

I want Scully on, but you can't take off the X Factor players - I tipped Rogers to get the winner on 75'!! Who would Scully replace is the big question.

I’d be tempted to bring Scully on for Rogers but you just never know with Rogers - he’s capable of pulling something out of the hat, if he can be arsed.

Rogers played the cross ball that led to the Johnson cross and own-goal and also may the run and pass to Grant for the shot on to the bar. And I suppose that is the point with him, you have to balance the inactivity against the game changing.

Is it just me or are Blackpool quite old school? Tap it around at the back for a few minutes and then lump it forward. I suppose they are hitting angles looking for runners rather than aiming at a big man.
Their movement off the ball, players supporting those in possession or competing for it, and late runners, look threatening. Movement is better that ours by far at the moment.

We got this. Appleton to flex those very impressive pecs and biceps to get the lads going and a solid 45 will see us through. Come on you Imps!!

Big second half. Can't say as I enjoyed it much after the first minute, to say we could have gone 2-0 with the Grant hit we are arguably lucky to be 1-1. Going to settle back into my seat and fingers crossed

That worries me from the start. Why did we put in the crowd, we should trust ourselves to be able to pass back out from the back.