Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon | Page 20 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v AFC Wimbledon

It’s pretty obvious this team is devoid of confidence and unclear on what the game plan is. Tactical ineptness? Lack of fitness? Change unsettling balance of the side? Lack of competition for a starting place? We look a shadow of the side that we were, and any game management isn’t working. At the moment, it’s hard to take any positives. If you can’t keep clean sheets, and can’t score then there’s only one outcome. So, it’s up to MA and the guys influential in training to come up with some ways of getting the best (and developing further) the players we have. Not seen or heard how we’re addressing that, and this is the most worrying aspect for me.

Something I forgot about, given it was raining large parts of the game, then proceeded to heavily water the pitch at halftime. Then saw our players slipping around. Not sure why we can’t adjust the sprinklers half time

It’s pretty obvious this team is devoid of confidence and unclear on what the game plan is. Tactical ineptness? Lack of fitness? Change unsettling balance of the side? Lack of competition for a starting place? We look a shadow of the side that we were, and any game management isn’t working. At the moment, it’s hard to take any positives. If you can’t keep clean sheets, and can’t score then there’s only one outcome. So, it’s up to MA and the guys influential in training to come up with some ways of getting the best (and developing further) the players we have. Not seen or heard how we’re addressing that, and this is the most worrying aspect for me.
We do have to bare in mind that 5 of last years most influential players are no longer with us