Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Accrington Stanley

It'd be handy if ST holders could make their seats available to the club to sell on a match by match basis - I'd be happy to if I wasn't going and wouldn't expect any money.

Agreed. As an exile now I can't get to quite a few games. Would happily sell my seat on at cost and let the club have the monies.

Well, I've already heard of one person who's given up and turned back because of the chaos on the roads.

Sigiriya junior driving over from North Manchester for today's match. Sent me a couple of photos showing the amount of snow by the side of the M62. Lots of it. Take care anyone else driving over from that direction.

Hoping for the 3 points today as ever, if only to avoid the "You don't want to do it like that" threads. :grinning:

Typical of our luck at the moment - we have a home game against a side in disarray, and the weather turns up to make it a lottery.

Not so bad in and around Lincoln. Windy and some rain on the dog walk but not extreme, and it’s due to improve mid afternoon. Hope Accrington made it, and we are up for winning big time in front of the Chairman.
He
i reckon we would over play it at the back and a gust of wind would beat Griffiths. They would arrive literally park the bus and see the game out.

I don't know why you bother .

Excellent journey from Doncaster, much quicker than usual as no queues on Doddington Road. Parked up early, kick off delayed, just started pouring with rain 🌧💧

Agreed. As an exile now I can't get to quite a few games. Would happily sell my seat on at cost and let the club have the monies.

I'd happily sell mine on for an IFollow code for those midweek games I can't get to. Couldn't happen today of course unless I signed in on a dodgy VPN but who would do that??