Match Thread: Ipswich Town v Lincoln City

Last 2 though? John took one in between didn’t he
Yes:
Aug 3 Accrington (H) Akinde - scored
Aug 17 Southend (H) Walker - scored
Sep 3 Doncaster EFLT (A) Akinde - missed
Oct 5 Sunderland (H) Walker - missed
Nov 9 Ipswich (A) Walker - missed

Think we have a good chance for TV on the replay. Darlo v Walsall is the most likely, but we must be second on the list. Nice bit of extra cash if we are.

Think we have a good chance for TV on the replay. Darlo v Walsall is the most likely, but we must be second on the list. Nice bit of extra cash if we are.

Isn’t Salford v Burton a replay. I would of thought that might be in contention.

On a different point was Bolger three game ban competition specific, as he wasn’t playing today ?

Two officials injuried in the Accrington/Crewe game so they were down to a ref and one linesman.

Qualified officials from both the Crewe and Accrington end volunteered to step forward but neither bench agreed. The decision? To play on with one linesman, who's officiated the Accrington attackers.

I'm struggling to understand how that's any better than having one of the officials as a fan from one of the two sides.

Also I see that Bolton have gone out today meaning that should we get knocked out that rearranged game could be played on the 2nd round date, the 30th November

Quite a few games tomorrow but I would agree we are probably second placed on that list at the moment especially if it is played on the Wednesday night as per the twitter comment

Quite clever if we play Wednesday the 20th if we don’t have a game on the Saturday whereas Ipswich do? Although Ipswich have a break next week which I am surprised they didn’t play a team full of regulars today.

whole host of positives again and we should be talking about being in the 2nd round already. We aren’t a bad side you know...

Two officials injuried in the Accrington/Crewe game so they were down to a ref and one linesman.

Qualified officials from both the Crewe and Accrington end volunteered to step forward but neither bench agreed. The decision? To play on with one linesman, who's officiated the Accrington attackers.

I'm struggling to understand how that's any better than having one of the officials as a fan from one of the two sides.
FIFA will no doubt spring into action and decree that henceforth there will be 26 referees and assistant referees to ensure every match is completely ruined by its stupid rules instead of just partially ruined as at present.