Match Thread: Ipswich Town v Lincoln City | Page 9 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Ipswich Town v Lincoln City

Yet again. A timid back foot away first half *Performance*
just like Oxford, Coventry, Sunderland...

nothing from either luxury wide man.

and yet, their central defence is there for the taking, we have had about 5 or 6 nearly, nearly situations, but just lacked that bit of conviction and belief.

why do we continue to over-respect these supposed bigger teams away from home?... it clearly never works. and is giving the same end result every time
Must admit I’ve never thought of Anderson as a luxury player

Dreadful isn’t she? The presenter has also just had a go at our away record saying we’ve only won once in our travels.....I make it two or have they taken one of us? Grrr.
Yes, but his point that we have been poor away from home has substance.

Yes, but his point that we have been poor away from home has substance.
I don’t disagree that we have been...but get the facts right on the TV it’s not hard to look at the away form table really for a professional presenter. COYI make them eat their words

Random thought as Radio Lincs switched to the Grantham game.......they are 2-0 down at Hyde United...........we were playing them in a League game 7 years ago and today playing a league match at Portman Road.........something to consider if we don't get back into this one

749 away supporters announced??????? seems a little low based on what was being said earlier in the week