Match Thread: Huddersfield Vs Forest, sponsored by P45 Sunday | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Huddersfield Vs Forest, sponsored by P45 Sunday

Absolutely shocking, time for the big man to call Lamouchi a taxi, he really hasn't got a clue of this league and is far too negative

Gabbidon says we do everything too slowly and he can't tell what we're trying to do. He's exactly right. It's not the result it's the signs that Lamouchi won't learn. He has to go now.

Absolutely depressing. Lots of different players but same result and we created nothing in the 2nd half. I’m afraid Sabri‘s lost the belief of the players and has to go before it’s too late.

McKenna was more attacking than Sow and Colback. Thats the story of the game.

If our wingers cant take the ball from our half and run the length of the pitch every time, then they are useless because that is was this formation requires.

He's got to go

So, next manager then?

Would be happy with Hughton, who is just competent, or Pearson, who would inject some balls.

So in the real world, can anyone guess which foreign manager we've never heard of it will be?
Not bothered if we've never heard of him as long as he has heard playing on the front foot and attacking football

At least there's the excuse of them still gelling...there were a few moments where we looked pretty good...freeman was a bit disappointing for me, would be good to have Carvalho on the bench to replace him instead of Mighten...thought both full-backs were poor. Colback was slow to close down the cross for the goal. We did get it forward more and there were more shots on goal.

Something is wrong at Forest. Whether another manager can fix it I doubt, but as things stand we'll struggle to stay up. I understand how players are asked to play to a system but our lads seem to be constrained by that system. They need to play with more freedom and start enjoying it.

Hogg should be off inside 2 minutes, and Stearman later.

Forest OK first half but disappointing 2nd. As this is presumably Sabri's team , he needs a few weeks to get it running smoothly.

While it all looks a mess just now, he did well last season until the strange surrender on the line. We've not been that close for a while. SO you still have to give him 10 games.

With these 2 CB who look like they can carry the ball and pass we don't need 2 holding cm, play an extra attacking player or even a striker. The players don't look like they are buying this tactic anymore, he has to change or he has to go.

Last season's players clearly don't believe in Sabri and that will probably stop the new lads buying in quickly, if at all.

No option but to sack him. We all wanted such a nice bloke to do well but all the signs are there. I've seen enough relegation teams to know.

Hogg should be off inside 2 minutes, and Stearman later.

Forest OK first half but disappointing 2nd. As this is presumably Sabri's team , he needs a few weeks to get it running smoothly.

While it all looks a mess just now, he did well last season until the strange surrender on the line. We've not been that close for a while. SO you still have to give him 10 games.
I'd like to think he might turn things round in those 10 games but can't see it happening on that evidence.