Match Thread: Huddersfield Vs Forest, sponsored by P45 Sunday | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Huddersfield Vs Forest, sponsored by P45 Sunday

I suspect that will be sacking Sunday once again.

4 straight defeats, no goals. Six straight defeats in total. Few managers anywhere survive that

Absolute **** of a ref.
Irrelevant mate

we created little and ameobi the gobshite talked himself into a yellow

hes fucking toss and needs to stop being a mardy prick

clearly they are taught to pass backwards and the fact Sabri doesn’t change it shows he’s either stupid or too arrogant to change

Fucking dog shit. Lolley isn't fit to play currently, goal down should really be keeping a player like Freeman on and that refs a massive ****.

Defence looked ok till they pushed and kept getting caught Blacket is not a full back. Weekend ruined early.

Same old story but with a different cast. If I didn't have more important things to worry about I'd be seething. As usual build up too slow, lack of movement poor defending. All these new players and still Ameobi looks the most dangerous weapon we've got. Thought Blackett was a disgrace, but not on his own there, Freeman wasted playing out wide. Baffling subs again. I'm afraid SL's sell by date must be rapidly approaching as he doesn't seem to know how to get the best out of what he's got. Not good enough.

Sabri doesn't look like he can change his mentality, he's got a better squad and he's sticking by his necative style. A positive coach could get a lot out of this squad.

Aside from the fact that we lost, plenty of positives for me. I think the short pre season has fooked us but when these players gel we will be a right handful. Grabs now has real competition, freeman put in a shift and is clearly useful. Artur was exactly what we have been missing in the middle. Wasnt convinced by blackett or christe today but the new mckenna and soh look decent.

If its still like this at xmas then get rid but i dont think we will be. Fuck the media going on about pressure.

I think SL is trying to invent a new game where the only acceptable formation is 4-5-1. Other rules include: compulsory 2 defensive midfielders, only one striker allowed on the pitch no matter what the score, only one creative player allowed in the squad at all times, if you pass a ball you're not allowed to move into space to get it back, attacking is only allowed once losing and even then it must be ineffective, and if it doesn't work buy slightly bigger versions of the players you already own.

Same old story but with a different cast. If I didn't have more important things to worry about I'd be seething. As usual build up too slow, lack of movement poor defending. All these new players and still Ameobi looks the most dangerous weapon we've got. Thought Blackett was a disgrace, but not on his own there, Freeman wasted playing out wide. Baffling subs again. I'm afraid SL's sell by date must be rapidly approaching as he doesn't seem to know how to get the best out of what he's got. Not good enough.

Not sure how taking off sow and bringing on mighten is baffling when having to chase the game. Grabs was a straight swap.

Absolutely depressing. Lots of different players but same result and we created nothing in the 2nd half. I’m afraid Sabri‘s lost the belief of the players and has to go before it’s too late.

So, next manager then?

Would be happy with Hughton, who is just competent, or Pearson, who would inject some balls.

So in the real world, can anyone guess which foreign manager we've never heard of it will be?

Aside from the fact that we lost, plenty of positives for me. I think the short pre season has fooked us but when these players gel we will be a right handful. Grabs now has real competition, freeman put in a shift and is clearly useful. Artur was exactly what we have been missing in the middle. Wasnt convinced by blackett or christe today but the new mckenna and soh look decent.

If its still like this at xmas then get rid but i dont think we will be. Fuck the media going on about pressure.
jeez, and people scoff at my wacky baccy

ist time in 66 years we've lost 1st three games and this lot have achieved it without even scoring, nice place to have in the record books

Irrelevant mate

we created little and ameobi the gobshite talked himself into a yellow

hes fucking toss and needs to stop being a mardy prick

clearly they are taught to pass backwards and the fact Sabri doesn’t change it shows he’s either stupid or too arrogant to change

Not at all irrelevant.
He does his job we play 10 men for 80 odd minutes.
At least we might have scraped a 0-0.