Exeter 0-0 Cheltenham
FGR 0-1 Plymouth
Orient 0-1 Scunny
Macc 0-0 Mansfield
Northampton 3-1 Crewe
Port Vale 0-1
Salford 1-1 Swindon
Walsall 2-0 Cambridge

Listening on and this hasn't been very good. I think this is showing just how key O'Connor is to us this season
Still 45 minutes to go and still in the game and improvement has to come from that first half

I take back my good feeling about this match...completely different to the team that turned out 4 days ago ☹️ come on City!!!

I'm doing some work on the computer and really only half paid attention. Which was probably the right thing to do.

Well that first half reminded me of our conference days before the Cowley’s arrived. If Gillingham were any good it would be game over by now. Thankfully though they’re not and we’re still in it. I’m expecting and looking forward to a better performance second half. With the right attitude we can pull this one out bag come on you imps!!!

HT. That was one of the worst halves of football I’ve seen from the Imps this season. No control, too many hit and chase passes or passes simply not being played to feet. We’re struggling to cope with the Gillingham pressing & physical Game. Have to say they are not that good, but we are worse. MA needs to find a solution for the second half. The ref isn’t very good either - Eardley’s booking was a joke - talking to was all that was needed.