Match Thread: Fulham v Aston Villa, Thur 20th Oct, 7.30 PM | Page 28 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Fulham v Aston Villa, Thur 20th Oct, 7.30 PM

It'll end up being another risk if they can't get Emery or Poch, we won't even get someone like Thomas Frank. It'll be some no name from the continent.

We've had two PL virgins as our last two managers - I'm not exactly expecting Alex Ferguon to come out of retirement to save us although he does like Villa lol

I don't normally turn off matches even when we are losing but I just couldn't take anymore.

You might think I was on the SG out train and I wasn't even though I didn't think it would be the end of the world if he was replaced I would say now it's time.

However, I think the reason for this is not congruent with 90% of the fans and I'm sure I will catch some hell for this but it has to be said.

I'm going to put this loss on the fans. Over the last weeks, the pressure has been building from the fans and there are a lot of so-called Villa fans that want to see SG fail which in turn means the team fails.

In almost 20 years of watching this club and seeing quite a bit of dross both on and off the field, I can say that this past week is the first time that I was embarrassed by a large part of the Villa fan base.

The moaning I get, the fake Club Statement I don't and the firestorm of comments it caused was just pitiful.

I expected this loss, but not this type of loss but it makes sense. You have completely deflated the players and the staff. I think you also may have cost us the potential to get a good manager because who would want to come and be a manager for the fan base we have?

The fanbase is one of the things that won me over in my early days. Not so much the case today.

So look I'm not talking about SG or the players and what happens to them. Did you as a fan of this club go into this game supporting the team or hoping for a result like this? If it's the latter you are part of the problem.

And sorry I should most likely post this on some of the other platforms I am in groups on, and are much worse overall. But I felt that I could say this here and at least some of you will get it. That's part of being a Vital Villa Fan.

Roast Away!

I don't normally turn off matches even when we are losing but I just couldn't take anymore.

You might think I was on the SG out train and I wasn't even though I didn't think it would be the end of the world if he was replaced I would say now it's time.

However, I think the reason for this is not congruent with 90% of the fans and I'm sure I will catch some hell for this but it has to be said.

I'm going to put this loss on the fans. Over the last weeks, the pressure has been building from the fans and there are a lot of so-called Villa fans that want to see SG fail which in turn means the team fails.

In almost 20 years of watching this club and seeing quite a bit of dross both on and off the field, I can say that this past week is the first time that I was embarrassed by a large part of the Villa fan base.

The moaning I get, the fake Club Statement I don't and the firestorm of comments it caused was just pitiful.

I expected this loss, but not this type of loss but it makes sense. You have completely deflated the players and the staff. I think you also may have cost us the potential to get a good manager because who would want to come and be a manager for the fan base we have?

The fanbase is one of the things that won me over in my early days. Not so much the case today.

So look I'm not talking about SG or the players and what happens to them. Did you as a fan of this club go into this game supporting the team or hoping for a result like this? If it's the latter you are part of the problem.

And sorry I should most likely post this on some of the other platforms I am in groups on and over all are much worse overall but I felt that I could say this here and at least some of you will get it. That's part of being a Vital Villa Fan.

Roast Away!
Is that you Christian?

And sorry I should most likely post this on some of the other platforms I am in groups on and over all are much worse overall but I felt that I could say this here and at least some of you will get it. That's part of being a Vital Villa Fan.

Roast Away!

Good for you.