Match Thread: Forest Vs Millwaaaall sponsored by the Natural History Museum | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Millwaaaall sponsored by the Natural History Museum

LynxRed - 4/8/2017 09:28

I'm a bit concerned about those 1012 microbars. It'll be interesting to see if MW's team continue to play the passing game under that kind of pressure.
The players would be a bit short of breath, despite their pre-season training. I was hoping for a better atmosphere than that for the first game. Just the one, at least.
I love a party with an atmosphere.

fook me.. hope i can still stream the games through radio nottingham else to most peoples delight I wont be listening in :) (yeah right, like after my rant i wont cough up the needed dough, fookers )

mind you anything i chose as an alternative would be better than reading popes boring essays

Does anyone know if Victoria Embankment is available for parking tonight? I've heard that it may be restricted due to the Riverside Festival.

AdebolaCornflakes - 4/8/2017 12:21

PVH - 4/8/2017 11:47

I'm travelling down from Blackpool (work) for this one, be leaving in about 30 minutes. If I can make this one Woanz, you can. Sod the athletics lad

:19:

Touch of the Jim Carreys about this post

CABLE GUY X

woahhhhh, they nearly got my cash to watch the live games, only to read these games, just over the next 2 months are not available to stream outside uk..

Nottingham Forest v Shrewsbury Town - Tuesday 8 August

Brentford v Nottingham Forest - Saturday 12 August

Nottingham Forest v Leeds United - Saturday 26 August

Sheffield Wednesday v Nottingham Forest - Saturday 9 September

Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest - Saturday 23 September

so pretty much most of them pmsl... fkn scamming bastards lmao

My audio commentary on the official site does not seem to be there, so if anyone could PM info on alternative slow running rivers - that would be greatly appreciated

Just a reminder folks that we will have goalline technology available in the Championship this season.

Once again we are pioneered as part of the first Championship game to use it (sod Derby)

paz1967 - 4/8/2017 18:04

woahhhhh, they nearly got my cash to watch the live games, only to read these games, just over the next 2 months are not available to stream outside uk..

Nottingham Forest v Shrewsbury Town - Tuesday 8 August

Brentford v Nottingham Forest - Saturday 12 August

Nottingham Forest v Leeds United - Saturday 26 August

Sheffield Wednesday v Nottingham Forest - Saturday 9 September

Aston Villa v Nottingham Forest - Saturday 23 September

so pretty much most of them pmsl... fkn scamming bastards lmao

Are these games on tv?

Same side that faced Burnley/West Ham

Smith; Darikwa; Worrall; Mancienne; Traore; Vaughan; Osborn; Clough; McKay; Brereton; Murphy

And Carayol

Subs; Evtimov, Mills, Lichaj, Cohen, Dowell, Cummings, Vellios

Bouchalakis not in the squad

I downloaded the Forest app on android but for live video it says offline.

shouldnt commentary at least be available now?

Audio doesn't seem to work on the forest all I have, it's got ifollow on it but it doesn't seem to have any sound.