Match Thread: Forest Vs Derby, sponsored by Football league Managers Association legal division | Page 14 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Derby, sponsored by Football league Managers Association legal division

radfordinlondon - 20/3/2017 12:21

what's this, sobered up afer a heroic point to find jock leading the clappers in a doom fest!

wtf

don't get the ben bashing meself

elaborate further with some quotes of my posted comments on this thread and we can discuss. have you even read my comments? somebody being a drama queen with no facts or substance . basically you just made up something which hasn't occurred. bizarre.

ill be waiting.

Oh yeah you never said Oz wasn't big or good enough and was league 2 standard at best.

Woanz - 20/3/2017 12:39

Oh yeah you never said Oz wasn't big or good enough and was league 2 standard at best.

"what's this, sobered up afer a heroic point to find jock leading the clappers in a doom fest!"

prove that I did anything of the such.

the same "jokes" every day are getting very boring woanz. for a guy who must surely be in his late 30's or 40s its a bit embarrassing.

forestonourwayback - 20/3/2017 12:11

I'm getting a bit fed up with reading the criticisms of Osborn on here. I thought he had a reasonable game on Saturday. A couple of passes went astray but far more found their man. His effort can't be questioned. He has heart.

He's one of the players that will never give up and it was his excellent corner (how many times can we say that) that created the equaliser.

Obviously BO has become this months scapegoat.

the jock - 20/3/2017 12:48

"what's this, sobered up afer a heroic point to find jock leading the clappers in a doom fest!"

the same "jokes" every day are getting very boring woanz. for a guy who must surely be in his late 30's or 40s its a bit embarrassing.

Agreed he is a sad **** stalking on here every day and on twitter. pathetic. Mccormack £30k a week did we need him? c**ts

radfordinlondon - 20/3/2017 12:21

what's this, sobered up afer a heroic point to find jock leading the clappers in a doom fest!

I heard he left in protest after we equalised on Saturday. Not losing the game really ruined his weekend.

BO has played in the majority of our games this season and we are 1 point off the bottom 3-clearly its not all his fault but he just doesn't fit easily into any position. He is not a winger, he is too lightweight for midfield (and doesn't have the ability to make up for his build), he is not an attacking midfielder.

Left back would be his best position imho. He would be very decent support for a left sided midfielder, has bags of energy, decent tackle and a decent cross and doesn't have a horrendous injury record.

We need much better than BO in midfield to get out of this division (i.e upwards rather than downwards!)

AdebolaCornflakes - 20/3/2017 13:08

the jock - 20/3/2017 12:48

Agreed he is a sad **** stalking on here every day and on twitter. pathetic. Mccormack £30k a week did we need him? c**ts

This +1.

poor little brown noser cornflakes trys to get my attention with every post I make. your on ignore but iv been informed he follows my every post craving my attention. any guy who needs to stalk a stranger on the internet via a forum/twitter is obviously in dire need of treatment. cant handle any criticism of Osborn...wonder why? on the internet all day...top 3 poster on an football forum...need I say any more.

as expected I saw no reply when I asked for evidence that I was leading a doom fest against Osborn because it simply didn't happen.

the jock - 20/3/2017 12:14

forestonourwayback - 20/3/2017 12:11

I'm getting a bit fed up with reading the criticisms of Osborn on here. I thought he had a reasonable game on Saturday. A couple of passes went astray but far more found their man. His effort can't be questioned. He has heart.

He's one of the players that will never give up and it was his excellent corner (how many times can we say that) that created the equaliser.

his corners are certainly much better than lansburys. gets them in good areas.

er i rest my case m'laud- by far the most positive post on the page!

stick to the shit jokes, licking woanz and apollyons asses (embarrassing) and logging on here after games to specifically see my opinion.

its very empowering.

Happy to oblige - shame because some reasonable content before derailed.

Just a gentle nudge to remind others to keep petty feuds out of threads - if you must resort to playground behaviour - then use PMs.

International Break approaching & equally happy to reduce my own workflow by giving certain posters their own break.

:14: