Match Thread: Forest Vs Boro, sponsored by Andy Marley's decision making skills | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Forest Vs Boro, sponsored by Andy Marley's decision making skills

I actually like the look of that line up (with the exception of Ansarifard, but then I suppose he’s got to be given a proper chance at some point if he’s not one of the legion that gets shipped in and shipped out every year after a change in manager).

3-4-3, or maybe 3-4-2-1?

And today's tombola is a 3-6-1 ish

Pants

Wague, Milosevic, Robinson

Cash, Pele, Yates, Osborn

Carvalho, Lolley

Ansarifard

Cash and Osborn as fullbacks FFS

The only fans who will be more pissed off than us is the Derby fans
I was thinking It might be 4231 with Osbourne as left back? Not watching today so can someone tell me what the formation is?

I can not believe it, very bad tackle against Lolly and the referee did not even give a foul. If they were Forest, there would have been a direct red card!

Ozzy is left wing back, cash is right wing back, it's working ok far better than most of the Mon games. Besic bit lucky with a 2 footer on lolley, mistimed it by a second was a red.

Playing well now it's irrelevant...all we're doing here is helping Derby out. Whenever we had a sniff of the playoffs we capitulated in truly pathetic fashion almost every game. F this team.

Good to see refs consistency on bringing down the last man.

Yeah it is but what a crock of shit, he had a tap in and he took him down. Benny hardly touched mcgoldrick, covering players all over and he still had pants to beat.

We are playing better bit late in the day, funny carvhallo on we look much better going forward.