Match Thread, Forest v Middlesboro, are we on the up? | Vital Football

Match Thread, Forest v Middlesboro, are we on the up?

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
Pushing my luck again , living in the hope that this good run continues and it might if we manage to put it together like some of the play in the last game. It must be welcome to you blokes who are regular watchers. It's been a long dreary spell for too long, time for a change and we just might be coming close. I know very little about Middlesboro FC and even less about the town even though I remember passing by a couple of times but was never tempted to visit. Even so the visitors are above us in the Championship, not that that means much, but their form seems to vary a bit so we could be in with a chance of picking up 3 points. I don't like to say that as it has a habit of rebounding to our disadvantage at times.
I still have faith in our coach and providing he gets us up somewhere in the middle of the table I hope he has a proper chance next season.
Now over to you fellows with all the knowledge.

Feels like a big game tonight. A win keeps the confidence of pulling away from the relegation scrap. With the sheep winning last night, a loss has us dragged straight back in.

Pushing my luck again , living in the hope that this good run continues and it might if we manage to put it together like some of the play in the last game. It must be welcome to you blokes who are regular watchers. It's been a long dreary spell for too long, time for a change and we just might be coming close. I know very little about Middlesboro FC and even less about the town even though I remember passing by a couple of times but was never tempted to visit. Even so the visitors are above us in the Championship, not that that means much, but their form seems to vary a bit so we could be in with a chance of picking up 3 points. I don't like to say that as it has a habit of rebounding to our disadvantage at times.
I still have faith in our coach and providing he gets us up somewhere in the middle of the table I hope he has a proper chance next season.
Now over to you fellows with all the knowledge.

Come on orf, you might remember boro as the place that had an awesome striker who turned his hand to management with rather extravagant success.

All about not losing and getting pts on the board. Win would be good for confidence and demonstrate progress is being made throughout the whole team not just the defense.

More of the same from the Millwall game, the defence looked solid even Christie and we looked to get forward more often. Will it be on though, is the rain slowing at all?

The Millwall game made me think that we are back to how it was a year ago, solid, organised, but still slow and not very creative and poor crossing and a shit centre forward :)
But so long as ORF is doing the intro's then doesnt really matter who plays

The. Defence looked tight v Millwall. Was this use Worrall/mcK partnership or did I notice less runs by Riberio and Christie going past their respective wingers.

seemed grabz dropped deeper a lot and 'several' midfielders actually got past him. Grabs fluffed a few lines and thought it was funny again tho

Anyone know why they're kicking off at 7 tonight ? Guess you can with no fans, but the other games have been later.