Match Thread: Fleetwood Town v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Fleetwood Town v Lincoln City

Wouldiv be delighted to bring anything back to Lincolnshire, fully expect Fleetwood to unfortunately be challenging for automatic places. Pilleyin and Barton what an awful combo definitely challenge MacAnthony and Ferguson.

According to the entries recorded (73) we culminative agreed that Fleetwood would finish just out side of the playoff spots:

Distribution Graph

1602929552521.png
Calculated Box and whisker plot graph for Fleetwood
1602929585049.png

Difficult match I think Fleetwood will be top 6 so a good yardstick on how we are doing, take your hand off for a point but think we may lose 3-1.

Yep a real test today. Fleetwood blew Hull away last weekend, especially.in the second half. Home win is 7/5 which is very good odds in my opinion. If they pay out!

Fleetwood have had a slow start but they'll be there or thereabouts come the end of the season.

Their struggles this season have come against teams who've sat back and let them have the ball. Hull tried attacking and got picked off.

Would like to see Johnson in the side again.

Yep - agree re Johnson. I think his speed of thought & movement will hurt a lot of defences in this league (Unless of course he just gets kicked up in the air 🤬).