Match Thread: Fleetwood Town v Lincoln City | Page 24 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Fleetwood Town v Lincoln City

Well I really enjoyed that, I still at the back of my mind shout hoof when it is with the defenders, but am slowly getting used to this now. I cannot believe how much Jorge has improved in the last 12 months. It will be interesting to see how we do against teams who play more like the old us.

Well I really enjoyed that, I still at the back of my mind shout hoof when it is with the defenders, but am slowly getting used to this now. I cannot believe how much Jorge has improved in the last 12 months. It will be interesting to see how we do against teams who play more like the old us.

I suspect we'll get a view of that on Tuesday evening

I thought it was an excellent performance against one of the better teams in this division, our play is s good on the eye and the passing and movement is superb.

Montsama is reminding me and more of a young Frank Beckenbauer they way he brings the ball out of defence.

Walsh had a very good game after so long out and Palmer is looking an excellent stopper.

anyway two home games to come and hopefully we can get back to top two in the league.

UPTMI

Last edited: