Match Thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup | Page 18 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Everton FC vs Tottenham Hotspur - FA Cup

Result?

• Win

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I noticed that the players didn’t get too sad last night !
It was sad to lose though , after giving a good account of ourselves .
I only heard it on the radio , Radio Merseyside at that , with Attakkkk , and Purrrfict being mentioned a lot .
Totally biased in their favour, even down to the commentators referring to “Us and we “ when talking about Everton .,
But hey ho , hockey score lines , Gylfi deciding to have an influential game . Hugo deciding to have a non influential game .
Some thinking that Alli , having not played or trained with the first team for ages should come straight back in as if nothing happened .
Bale deciding he should not be playing , Harry deciding he only wanted half a game .

Weird fact , “decent boss” is an anagram of second best .

Bottom line is , we are out of the cup .
"Second best" love it Walt, see simple minds easily pleased lol!

Vulnerable Spurs defence leaps to head of vaccine queue

tottenham-spurs-small.jpg

Tottenham Hotspur’s defence has been made a priority for the Covid vaccine after being identified as an extremely vulnerable group.
After conceding five goals in last night’s FA Cup tie against Everton, the Spurs defence has been categorised alongside care home residents and frontline health workers on the coronavirus vaccine priority list.
“The Spurs defence was so weak and pathetic that we immediately reprioritised the vaccine rollout,” said Health Secretary Matt Hancock.
“Never mind the relatively robust over-70s, the Spurs backline will obviously collapse at the slightest attack – and Covid-19 is highly aggressive, certainly far more potent than Everton. If we don’t act now it’ll be carnage, as we’ve learnt the hard way – oops!”
Spurs goalkeeper Hugo Lloris is at the very front of the queue.
“I used to think I was invincible,” he said. “But I’m beginning to realise just how exposed and defenceless I am.
“I never go to the supermarket without wearing my massive gloves – I even challenge fellow shoppers who don’t seem to think their hands need to be covered.
“But it’s not enough – my underlying fragility means that I’m simply too exposed.”
Manager Jose Mourinho said, “My defenders didn’t turn up last night. That’s because the doctors told them to stay home and shield themselves because they are so demonstrably feeble.
“Unfortunately, that meant they were not available to shield the goal.
“But that is in the past now. We get vaccinated, we go again.”
Meanwhile, West Brom fans are livid that their frail defenders are not being vaccinated.
“It’s so unfair!” said Baggies fan Simon Williams.
“It’s one rule for the London metropolitan elite and one rule for the rest of the country!”
Hahahahaha! excellent.

Wow we scored 4 goals, great. The only trouble is, we let in 5! PATHETIC! Just roll over, that’ll get us places. ROLL ON MAN CITY, ANOTHER LOSS COMING UP.
Welshtel, we are only being "charitable" the Spurs Charity Club keeps on "giving" lol!

My last words on this....at 4-4 I was convinced we would win....however another heavy/bad first touch by Mr Winks (similar to the one prior to Spams 3rd goal b4) has given them the ball and the rest is consigned to our history.
Still feel better than I did when we were losing with anti football..?

Its interesting to see some of the Rio's and JJ's turning the screw on the players for a change.
Just been catching up on the day.
Rio was spot on about the same players making the same mistakes.