Match Thread: Derby County v Lincoln City | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Derby County v Lincoln City

Not rubbish but if you have a crap youth teamer or you have a player capable in this league or the one above there is only going to be one outcome when it comes to put the ball in the net
Then a shocking pass from Hakeeb to gift them the ball for the attack for the third.

Game over. Was he offside? There have been plenty of good spells of play from the Imps but we have come up against a team capable of exploiting our mistakes.

This don't deserve a goal thing is a bit daft. Quick corner. Good play. Quality cross. Good play. Out jumped us. This can and did on this occasion get them a goal.
So deserved.
If you play like Makama did. With no idea. No aggression. No quick thinking. You don't deserve it.
It's not always on territory or possession. Quality counts. Quick play counts. Aggression counts. If you do these things at the moment it counts. What's not deserved?
Please also note. I'm not saying they don't deserve a goal for that specific move, I'm saying they don't deserve to be ahead based on the balance of the match. There is a huge difference between the two and you are arguing the toss about a completely different point to the one I initially made.

we are very lucky there are some shit teams this year. Our team is a very good five a side team but beyond that and particular up front we look like Sunday league. The balance in this team at present is shocking but that’s not surprise is it

Disappointing evening and a disappointing few weeks.

Cannot fault their effort at all but it's so painful watching us attack. Getting beyond our midfield looks such hard work. Subs also don't really make much difference.

Please also note. I'm not saying they don't deserve a goal for that specific move, I'm saying they don't deserve to be ahead based on the balance of the match. There is a huge difference between the two and you are arguing the toss about a completely different point to the one I initially made.
Okay. Fair. But I see the game a bit differently in that moments matter. And that balance is often immaterial if you can't finish