Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City | Page 24 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City

There’s a lot here being put on the manager which is not on him. But the one big disappointment I have in today is we’ve obviously not worked on set pieces. So many wasted and not good enough.
There is a lot being put on the manager but it does not appear he knows how to address the slide.

Good effort with ten men. Really hope MA isn’t tempted to use the diabolical penalty decision as an excuse, however.

I feel sorry for The Chairman to finally managing to get over here in the winter. Then to watch some poor games. Then having to think how do we get out of this mess.

The ref ruined this game but we still didn't have enough to compete with the bottom of the league team. Still once an Imp always an Imp.

Utter shite. While I had been enjoying Rhead’s input early on, he’s lost the plot a bit if he thinks that we’ve done little wrong tonight.

I feel sorry for The Chairman to finally managing to get over here in the winter. Then to watch some poor games. Then having to think how do we get out of this mess.
Will he and the Board want to give more of their money to MA in January, as it was wasted, it turns out, in the Summer

Yes you get the feeling the guy really didn’t want to be this high profile role but has literally took one for the team and stepped up to the job