Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City | Page 25 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City

Can someone explain how we are creating opportunities? With no one in the box they are just aimless passes into the area.

Utter shite. While I had been enjoying Rhead’s input early on, he’s lost the plot a bit if he thinks that we’ve done little wrong tonight.

he is being the politician he doesn’t want to be seen kicking the club or not being professional on the radio. Fair play to him I think Thommo would be on his second awareness course if he was there

I'm still listening and because I want to hear some good news. We are all here because we care and so want the team to do well.

I am not an advocate of knee jerk reactions. I think the current incumbents in all the decision making positions are the right people to be in post. I have some issues with some players, but I think the lack of a solid, permanent core (due primarily to injuries), has meant that some younger players haven't come on as well as they would have if they had been bedded into a formula that was working.

I still don't believe we are very far away from a team that can compete in this league. The problem is where we are in the league and our inability to score goals.

I didn't buy in to the "let's hang on until January" calls, but I must admit I am in that camp now.

The season isn't over, but we need to do something quickly to stop it from becoming so.