Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Crewe Alexandra v Lincoln City

Interesting change with Hopper coming in for the injured Bridcutt. Thought Edun might have been pushed inside with Roughan filling in. Glad Toms back though. His hold up play will be crucial tonight,

Evening all. Looking forward to this one. Strong team again with only Bridcutt rested. Grant to pull the strings from the middle hopefully

I wanted to say, do you know who I am, I’m Harry Pickering. Then realised it wasn’t Harry

Morning all - well, it is for me 😁. Pleased to see Montsma made it. Grant dropping back doesn’t affect us greatly, although Bridcutt’s defensive work might be slightly missed. Strong team and bench. Apparently Bridcutt may be out for a few games.
I-Follow up and running - still no Radio Lincs commentary so I’m giving Radio Lincs on my I-Pad and hoping their commentary is synced with the video. If not I’ll be listening to Radio Stoke 🤔

Morning all - well, it is for me 😁. Pleased to see Montsma made it. Grant dropping back doesn’t affect us greatly, although Bridcutt’s defensive work might be slightly missed. Strong team and bench. Apparently Bridcutt may be out for a few games.
I-Follow up and running - still no Radio Lincs commentary so I’m giving Radio Lincs on my I-Pad and hoping their commentary is synced with the video. If not I’ll be listening to Radio Stoke 🤔
What's the time down there, Perth?!

Less than half hour to go! Ready to watch this time, not rushing about at 5 to 7 trying to get it sorted.