Match Thread- Cardiff Vs Forest, sponsored by let's just get this over with | Vital Football

Match Thread- Cardiff Vs Forest, sponsored by let's just get this over with

Pope John XXIII

Vital Football Legend
Cant be arsed to spend ages on a big match thread for a game that feels like it's more or less a guarenteed defeat.

But once we get this one out of the way, we have 7 winnable games left to save ourselves. ANYTHING we can take from this one is a massive unexpected bonus

The team do have a sponsor now though; Boxt, which is a company described as "Uber for boilers", whatever the hell that means.

Cardiff are good and have been great under McCarthy. They also love playing against us.

Forest are universally shite against all the top teams

Can’t see it happening but a win would almost be enough to secure safety. Would snatch your hand off for any kind of result.

I dont think many on here are even bothered about football at the moment let alone this match in particular. No interest in the stadium proposals and no interest in what the club chairman has to say. A poor state of affairs to be honest.

How the hell and where I am going to watch the game today? Just checked the Ifollow, its gone blank...so no streaming there. Do I have to pay again on the Forest web page? What a mess...

I dont think many on here are even bothered about football at the moment let alone this match in particular. No interest in the stadium proposals and no interest in what the club chairman has to say. A poor state of affairs to be honest.
I would be more bothered if there was any real enjoyment to be had and/or if I could actually go to games.

I would love to see some positive news about the stadium and the academy’s Cat 1 status but there isn’t a lot coming out at the moment.

Other than that I just want this season to be over so I can hopefully look forward to the next one but we will see.

How the hell and where I am going to watch the game today? Just checked the Ifollow, its gone blank...so no streaming there. Do I have to pay again on the Forest web page? What a mess...

They say all the games this season will be on ifollow, but is the link even there?

Lol some of us are taking the proposals and statements with a healthy pinch of salt. We're also not all convinced the proposal is the best way forward either

I'll take an interest in the stadium proposals if I ever come to believe they will happen. But I dont

They say all the games this season will be on ifollow, but is the link even there?
I might be wrong of course ( I probably am) but I think what they meant was that the coverage on Forest TV will be provided by i follow for rest of season but you still have to access through Forest TV. I agree it's a wholly unsatisfactory situation, the migration from one system to another should have been left to end of season when it would have had time to bed in Just shows how little consideration is given to fans, obviously done to squeeze the last penny possible out of the paying public

I might be wrong of course ( I probably am) but I think what they meant was that the coverage on Forest TV will be provided by i follow for rest of season but you still have to access through Forest TV. I agree it's a wholly unsatisfactory situation, the migration from one system to another should have been left to end of season when it would have had time to bed in Just shows how little consideration is given to fans, obviously done to squeeze the last penny possible out of the paying public

Confused the fuck out of me but i got there in the end