Match Thread- Cardiff Vs Forest, sponsored by let's just get this over with | Page 7 | Vital Football

Match Thread- Cardiff Vs Forest, sponsored by let's just get this over with

Birmingham have won with the dive of the season in injury time

Not even close to making contact
No problem.

So we're at least 4 points clear with a superior goal difference.

But some of the teams below us will have to play each other, so we only need a couple of wins to realistically get safe. Rotherham's games in hand will also keep us honest.

Should all work out fine.

No problem.

So we're at least 4 points clear with a superior goal difference.

But some of the teams below us will have to play each other, so we only need a couple of wins to realistically get safe. Rotherham's games in hand will also keep us honest.

Should all work out fine.

We are actually 8 points off half way. Shocking really

Three more points should see us safe but you never know with this division.

Rotherham are getting a point per game so their three games should see them reach 38 points but again you never know.

They are still my main bet for relegation along with Wycombe and Wednesday but with Blues waking up and Derby getting points it’s staying quite tight and now would be a perfect time to go on a winning run for a few games just to take us out of the reckoning and eliminate any prospect of a collapse.

We need to win a few and not leave it up to others to fook up, could do with being 2 up before trying to defend a lead.

I think Birmingham's resurgence is going to make this potentially a high scoring year for survival. The gauntlet has now been thrown to Rotherham; they need to win their games in hand to be back in it. I think it will spur them on and they'll close that gap on Birmingham (and us)

Obviously, new manager bounce does not exist according to some on here; but despite not existing, it's not doing Birmingham any harm.

Still plenty for us to do. Next game is crucial; they are away at Brentford, we are at home to QPR. We can move the gap to 7 points and we need to really.

Crucial point comes in two weeks; we play Huddersfield while they play Rotherham on the Sunday, and then we play each other mid week. We clearly need to win that Huddersfield game given Rotherham and Birmingham can't both score, and then we need to go to St Andrews and not lose.

They are getting some unbelievable refereeing decisions at the moment despite resembling an overly physical rugby team at times.

Rotherham have a lot of games to play but they are all really winnable; they play Wycombe and Huddersfield next so you can see them picking up those points and closing that gap. The only tough team they have to play is Brentford ages away, and we all know that Brentford aren't all that

What do people think about Tyler Blackett?

I thought he played very well yesterday. It feels like we have fewer problems down the left when he plays

Birmingham have won with the dive of the season in injury time

Not even close to making contact

Just what those cheats at Swansea deserve, unfortunately it's Birmingham that profit & means they keep the pressure on those above (i.e. us) but we shouldn't be relying on other teams - I just hope we get the job done ourselves, asap & that Chris can then start planning for next season!

I thought he played very well yesterday. It feels like we have fewer problems down the left when he plays
He is a centre back playing left back is the way I see him. Not that it’s a bad thing as he looked very solid. He just wasn’t very adventurous going forward in comparison to Christie.

On limited viewing I would say he is our best option there currently and I would be happy to see him continue.

When we signed him, I thought it a very good bit of business, can also play centre half & could be useful in a back 3.

Obviously, another hampered by injury - limiting game time, but he did well.

Also, think a lot of credit must go to Christie, who has had a decent run of games.

Mentioned this before, but James Garner has a year left of his contract at ManU (they do have an option to extend) - but, I hope Hughton is getting a deal sorted for him for next season - whether loan or perm.

Also, hope we keep Worrall & McKenna - clearly our best CH pairing.

Finally, hearing that we have offered terms to Sammy to extend his contract.