Match Thread; Bristol City Vs Forest, Sponsored by Phillip's great innings | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Bristol City Vs Forest, Sponsored by Phillip's great innings

That would have been perfect if he had scored. With Sheff Wed and Coventry losing now...

Blues winning now which isn’t so good but plenty of teams between us and the bottom 3.

We do look pretty decent which is slightly worrying...

Need a number 9 that demands the ball and wants to shoot. Grabz plays like hes in a Wenger side, he just never gets free down the middle and would love to see Taylor given a run in this more attacking side. we cant just keep saying its poor service to strikers if every other team mate is getting found

Some nice passing but no end product. Unlucky with Mightens post but we where lucky with Lansburys post. We created barely nothing against a team that has been conceeding goals on a regular basis. Our main problem this year and at the back of last year... we need to score or else we will get punished...
Knockart and Grabban should be the first to be replaced....not interested...

We looked like the home side but created few chances - Mighten unlucky when he hit the post, but the warning was there when Krovinovic gave away a dangerous free kick and Lansbury also hit the post.

Grabban just seemed to be getting in people's way early on, and we seemed very reluctant to pass to Mighten in space on the left. Some great passes by Garner.

I actually think it is good management by CH, on their day sammy and knocks are great at this level but far too often they dont need to bring their a game. Now they get to warm the bench if they dont. If knocks runs around like a headless chicken for the first half sammy can come on.
and run around like a headless chicken lol
I think get rid of both for these very reasons.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

player touched me ref