Match Thread - Brighton Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL | Page 19 | Vital Football

Match Thread - Brighton Hove Albion vs Tottenham Hotspur - PL

Result?

• Win

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
I am sorry he obviously knows a good player but he is in my books not a favourite...he was manager when we lost our first ever cup final in our history against Coventry....never liked him after that...prejudicial view i know by I was so proud of the fact that we had won every cup final home or european until then.

I am sorry he obviously knows a good player but he is in my books not a favourite...he was manager when we lost our first ever cup final in our history against Coventry....never liked him after that...prejudicial view i know by I was so proud of the fact that we had won every cup final home or european until then.
Bill Nick lost the 1974 uefa cup final

Having beaten Chelsea 5-1 in the semi-final return leg? ...oh no, that was Blackburn in Cardiff I think!?

Well spotted that was the riots one ///wiped that from my memory...I will adjust it to Pleat was the first spurs manager to lose an FA cup final for Spurs
I was at those riots . Got beaten to a pulp by the coward police who wouldn’t let us out the upper tier , , sent the dogs in and followed in with tear gas and batons . Happy days . Woke up in hospital the following day with gonads the size of footballs .