Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Blackpool v Lincoln City

Hopefully injuries to Roughan, Burroughs and Erhahon are fairly minor and we can reset over the next couple of weeks. Likewise get Hackett back in and around it as well, and also with Moylan coming in.

Feels like I’m on my own reading most comments but with the current availability play to your strengths. Which for us is our defence, even more so on current availability.
To be honest, away at Blackpool we may as well give it a go. We've shown the last two home games that we aren't capable of keeping it tight and not conceding.

He’s clearly not going to get another deal if he can’t get in the team today, similarly I wonder if Vale is also on the way out
Vale and Shodipo the first to go I suspect. If so, Vale probably drove to Blackpool rather than took the bus - it's not far from Blackburn!

I can't understand this love for Adelakun. He costed us so many times by not tracking back, switching off, loosing ball or his man etc. . Not much use up front either. One good game against Charlton and that's about it.

I guess at least this time Skubala is not playing right back and defensive midfielder up front.

Not much to choose from but I would give bit more time to Shodipo. Quick wide player which is something we could do with.
I don't think it's love for Adelakun but the most likely player to fit into the formation and plan for today. Quick wide player is great but pointless if we can't get numbers into the box.