Match Thread Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v Lincoln City

THANK FUCK FOR OUR AUSSIE CHUM!

Because up until that moment we were absolutely shoite! I've never seen a team look so disorganised. We couldn't pass it to each other, we just kept going backwards, we had no ideas going forward, Anderson was shoite and WTF was Maxwell and Turton doing?

Phew!

1-1 HT
Possession 43/47
Shots 7/3
On Target 6/0
Corners 2/1

We were doing so well for the first 45 seconds when MAX failed to pick up a grass cutter and Turton increased his goal total by putting the ball in the net. 0-1 46 seconds.
Garbutt got yellow on 7 minutes they hit the bar on 25. But we started to wake up and Dougall scored on 34 - but was there a handball? From then on we bossed the half. We can win this although I wouldn't have shouted that after 5 minutes

The manager was telling me not to shoot'
FT: Blackpool 2-1 Lincoln
Quote Message: You don't get to play at Wembley often, so to score two goals is fantastic. It was the worst possible start you can have but credit to the lads, we got ourselves together and then once we're ahead in games we're very good at staying in front. Earlier on in the season he [the manager] was telling me not to shoot! from Kenny Dougall Blackpool goalscorer told Sky Sports
You don't get to play at Wembley often, so to score two goals is fantastic. It was the worst possible start you can have but credit to the lads, we got ourselves together and then once we're ahead in games we're very good at staying in front. Earlier on in the season he [the manager] was telling me not to shoot!
Kenny DougallBlackpool goalscorer told Sky Sports​

Get the fuck in, deserved it today without being at our best, two great strikes from Dougall.

After that start to the season and the injuries we’ve had this really is a magnificent achievement.

I honestly have no more words, just so so so proud. WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO

looking for the photographs of the likely lads at Wembley they promised us.
Or can they not stand upright after celebrating our Victory....