Match Thread Blackpool v Lincoln City | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread Blackpool v Lincoln City

Looked for a Father Christmas figure in the crowd but did not see one....
Glad you had a great day and the memorial will last for ever.

Nice to see Bear again, two meets, two victories. 1st time he reminded us was the last time we sang " we are top o the league ' where were we ?
View attachment 49123

Love the photo. Is that Graham next to him? If so next time you speak to him say Luke that used to work for the Knight family for many years says hello. Used to always see Graham at games as I sat in Block N pre-boycott and passed him & others to get to my seat!

Here is a thought....we get to visit Bournemouth again next season....and there are some other very tasty fixtures too. Apart from the Nobbers who else are people looking forward to playing?

Wow what a day, what a mad season. Hoped for improvement after the start but didn't expect this.

Was late getting into ground because of traffic and missed the news of Simms being out, the own goal and all the build up but in a strange way as soon as I sat down and started watching, I could see we had control of Lincoln and was fairly relaxed that the players could roll with the punches in a way they couldn't quite in the two league games against them.

Fans definitely the 12th man as well. What a noise from so few in something so big.

Enjoy the summer

Barney the JRT was so excited at the final whistle (and so tired) that when he woke up this morning he pooped under the chair in my bedroom...

UTMP!