MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h

winning at half time ,hot many times this season i wonder. my hope for today was for brewster to look menacing dangerous and threatening ,ive just had a poo that looks more likely. lmfao. joking aside he needs to up his game ,i pray to god he scores come on brewster

Well donee Bash. Plymouth put a real shift in so you'd like to think they'll tire in the second half and open up more.

I'm hoping Brewster breaks his duck but he looks so off the pace.

Well donee Bash. Plymouth put a real shift in so you'd like to think they'll tire in the second half and open up more.

I'm hoping Brewster breaks his duck but he looks so off the pace.
100 percent hope he does ,itll give him another yard. the ball has to break for us and him in the second half ,by law of averages

Enjoyed the first half, we’ve played ok but Plymouth do look like they’ve got a goal in them...or should I say we look like we’ve got a gift in us. Rammy needs to take a pre match sedative or keep a couple of clean sheets. They‘ll have the same effect either way.⚔️

On the downside they've carved us open with ease. Could easily be 4-2 at HT (to us).

Would love to see Burke start second half alongside Brewster. His pace would slay them.

100 percent hope he does ,itll give him another yard. the has to break for us and him in the second half ,by law of averages

He worries me, but not as much as Ramsdale does. Can somebody invent a confidence vaccine please?

Enjoyed the first half, we’ve played ok but Plymouth do look like they’ve got a goal in them...or should I say we look like we’ve got a gift in us. Rammy needs to take a pre match sedative or keep a couple of clean sheets. They‘ll have the same effect either way.⚔️
That fumble in added time has nowt to do with confidence or who he's playing with- it's lack of basic competence. 8th time this season he's dropped an uncontested ball.

Lacking confidence , gets ball in a good position the way he likes it in space running to edge of box.He hesitates and loses it.Last season for Swansea he takes it to edge of box and rifles it in.
If we could bottle confidence and share it between Brewster and Ramsdale we’d fly up the league...or bottle Billy’s eye for goal 😂⚔️