MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Plymouth Argyle h

Not_A_Cheat

Vital Reserves Team
So normal service resumed on Sunday where we were fairly easily beaten in the end after flattering to deceive. Hopefully today's opposition are not so ruthless....

So..

Any team news?

Go unchanged in my opinion...

Or perhaps start Brewster..

In view of the opposition already known to be favourable in the next round, we really should be going for this today with a strong line up. Our next 2 league games are pretty much foregone conclusions so there's little to lose. Burnley should be remembered though when views are so obvious. Anyway... 4 nil Blades win. BREWSTER hattrick.

UTB

Reall interested to see the line up
Strong squad, resting some, change some?
Honestly, a little nervous about this
Just hope we don’t think we are through to the next round already!!
COYRAWW

We have to start Brewster - we have to field younger players. Just don't see the point in churning out the same old team.

I couldn't give a toss...
Why don't ya give a toss? I certainly want a win,as Our Chris there isn't anything negative about winning football games Pops.I'd play our strongest possible side and hopefully move into round 5.I'll tip a 3-1 win and our Rhian to score his first for DEM MIGHTY BLADES.UTMPB

Why don't ya give a toss? I certainly want a win,as Our Chris there isn't anything negative about winning football games Pops.I'd play our strongest possible side and hopefully move into round 5.I'll tip a 3-1 win and our Rhian to score his first for DEM MIGHTY BLADES.UTMPB

I care as much as our team do...

They don’t give many goals away, and we don’t score many. So 1-0 to Plymouth, or lose on penalties after low scoring draw. :death:

As strong a team as he could put out, giving McGoldrick a rest, Mousett gone on holiday again? Hopefullly no more injuries, actually filled the bench. Putting the game to bed early would be good.