MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Chelsea | Page 5 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Chelsea

Can’t even hang onto the ball for more than 2 passes it’s usually one and there folk on Twitter saying this is a decent performance is there another game on that I’m not watching 👀

Reality check - this is why we are where we are.
Too many players not quite good enough at this level - we need more quality if we are ever going to give it a go up in the Prem

Too many players not quite good enough at this level - we need more quality if we are ever going to give it a go up in the Prem
Said it first half and 2nd half is just reaffirming it

We need more quality in midfield. The type we were promised on loan in the JTW. What a stupid decision that could turn out to be.

4 men in the box and we can’t beat the first man pretty much sums up how shyte we’ve been

They gifted us a equaliser and we can't wait to gift them a goal back.Our 2nd half "performance" was our worst for along time in my opinion.Just get another point to beat Derby's record and win the FA Cup and let's pish off back t'Championship.:( UTMPB

That's 2 points thrown away thanks to cntish totally avoidable dog sh it defending involving Bryan. Tonight and at Man City. You can't play sh it players in this division and not get binned from it.
We gave the ball away far too easily in the 2nd half Sean,it looked like our lads had been supping barrel loads of Peroni/Biri at H/T.Very disapointing because Chelski wern't gr8(far from it)but still won in a canter.Fork it i'm off to bed.UTMPB

Looked like Micky Adams was managing us second half.

When Chelsea got it down on the deck they were just a level apart, we had our moments but again sloppiness and wastefulness did us in.

Not really a lot to say off the back of this game, we've got lads starting we know aren't up to it. Hopefully they won't be here next season. Brewster, poor kid.