MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Chelsea | Page 3 | Vital Football

MATCH DAY THREAD : The Mighty Blades v Chelsea

Been awful this half players can’t control a football again passing is garbage again this side is too inconsistent to mount a serious escape bid

Something has to change - we are going nowhere playing like this. Way too easy to bypass midfield and hoof it ......and even then we never win the second ball as we are still too deep

Its a depressing tactic which will never get us anywhere in this league

its our own doing again really. chelsea havnt exactly hammered us, but id have thought wilder would have done summat about the right hand side, they were always gonna create from there

Something has to change - we are going nowhere playing like this. Way too easy to bypass midfield and hoof it ......and even then we never win the second ball as we are still too deep

Its a depressing tactic which will never get us anywhere in this league
thats what happens everytime mcburnie plays ,absolutely awful player im sorry to say.

thats what happens everytime mcburnie plays ,absolutely awful player im sorry to say.

I know what youre saying Twirls, but I don't blame McBurnie - his role is impossible and I doubt he enjoys it. It is saying our midfield isn't good enough to get the ball up the pitch , so we have to bypass - and that says to me we just aint good enough

Fleck telling the defence to cover mount wtf is he doing that far up the pitch when we didn’t have the ball if he’d done his job and tracked back maybe mount wouldn’t have had the time to pick his spot
we’re too stand offish again what happened to getting in their faces this half is exactly why we are where we are

The front 2 are isolated just like Sharp and McGoldrick against WBA. Second half we put the link in keep the ball and look a different team. Dump this formation and let’s go for this.

I know what youre saying Twirls, but I don't blame McBurnie - his role is impossible and I doubt he enjoys it. It is saying our midfield isn't good enough to get the ball up the pitch , so we have to bypass - and that says to me we just aint good enough
good point aya, but he offers absolutely nothing at all,nothing ,oh sorry he wins headers sometimes in our box. but yeah a see what ya saying