Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Chelsea | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Chelsea

West Ham 4-0 up at Norwich(Antonio scored all 4) I'm goin to do a Bully and say i'm goin to have a bet on Norwich gettin relegated,i wonder if i'll get 10/1.:giggle: UTMPB

pick on me day is it ? Oh well at least you’re leaving beany TT and the rest alone be nice for them to get a day off

They did a king Kev and tried to do it on the cheap cheap

They're in McCabe heaven territory now.

A number of very saleable assets and a nice excuse to cash them all in.

Only they'll get about £20m for them on average, Ambitious Kev would've settled for £5m, because 'hey..........'

At an average £6m loss per annum, very cheap Bully.
It is in today’s market though they spent something ridiculous like under 5m when they came up no where near enough I think we got it about right if you’ve got a decent side then around 40m gives you a chance, Villa didn’t have a good side to start with but wasted a load of their 145m over paying for average players (27m for Mings ffs)

It is in today’s market though they spent something ridiculous like under 5m when they came up no where near enough I think we got it about right if you’ve got a decent side then around 40m gives you a chance, Villa didn’t have a good side to start with but wasted a load of their 145m over paying for average players (27m for Mings ffs)
Delia's re-equipping the kitchen with the proceeds.

Don't know why, they've never thrown the kitchen sink at it

Villa didn’t have a good side to start with but wasted a load of their 145m over paying for average players (27m for Mings ffs)

The Villa situation shows good examples for a couple of things. Firstly, how much a few good loans from PL teams can do for an average Championship team and, secondly, how stupidly inflated transfer fees are right now. How do you spend £145m and end up with a worse team than you were promoted with?

pick on me day is it ? Oh well at least you’re leaving beany TT and the rest alone be nice for them to get a day off
You're not suffering with a persecution complex are ya mi owd pal?:ROFLMAO: Yeah cos Beany & TT are such timid fella's who never say owt untoward abart anyone aren't they?:ROFLMAO: UTMPB

You're not suffering with a persecution complex are ya mi owd pal?:ROFLMAO: Yeah cos Beany & TT are such timid fella's who never say owt untoward abart anyone aren't they?:ROFLMAO: UTMPB
Not me pal I aint no snowflake broad shoulders these
just as well the stick I get on here

They're in McCabe heaven territory now.

A number of very saleable assets and a nice excuse to cash them all in.

Only they'll get about £20m for them on average, Ambitious Kev would've settled for £5m, because 'hey..........'

£5 million ???????
He'd have got four players "Off the books" for that

When a better placed club comes along.........what can you do.
Bleedin surrender monkey

Amazing organisation. Chelsea have got nowhere near.

Should only be one result here now. Always have to be careful against this quality. But we should be able to pick them off.

One little thing to pick out - Osborn's touch for the one-two to Stevens. Perfect. Important.

Felt sure we were going to concede in that last two minutes of the first half.
EVERY SINGLE SHEFFIELD UNITED TEAM IN HISTORY WOULD HAVE DONE.

Now, make sure we give them nothing. If we give them a sniff we'll have our backs up against it big time