Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Chelsea | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Day Thread: The Mighty Blades v Chelsea

Magnificent team, magnificent manager, magnificent staff, everything just magnificent.

All we need to do now to be accepted as a proper Premier League club is sign a few spoiled brats, preferably with tattoes a hairband, and slicked back hair who have trouble staying on their feet.

And Robert's yer fathers brother
We've made it

I bet we don't get top spot on MOTD again tonight, they will think West Ham - Norwich was more important, followed by Liverpool and Man City matches

Wilder has schooled Lampard 3 games in a row.

Well, you could put the lampost at the bottom of our street in the Chelsea dugout and it'd have a bit of success sooner or later.

Lampard starting at Alfreton and Halifax would be a sight to behold. I think he'd have lasted 3 months in the management business and called it a day

On 2nd on motd tonight pride of place goes to Norwich’s relegation Liverpool on last at least they’ve got the priorities right and put the games that matter on first

Lineker listing United as one of the clubs Big Jack managed the low light of the show. The BBC get enough money, couldn't they get one of their researchers to wiki it for old Jug Ears.

Lampard had a nightmare today but the old pals act of Murphy and Ian Wright gave him a free pass. Plenty of credit for Oli and Didzy though.

Edit - Lineker's mistake has gone down well on Porktalk. https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/290867-lineker/

Lineker listing United as one of the clubs Big Jack managed the low light of the show. The BBC get enough money, couldn't they get one of their researchers to wiki it for old Jug Ears.

Lampard had a nightmare today but the old pals act of Murphy and Ian Wright gave him a free pass. Plenty of credit for Oli and Didzy though.

Edit - Lineker's mistake has gone down well on Porktalk. https://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/290867-lineker/
I don't usually mind the big tabbed git too much but that last neet was pathetic,BIG JACK is a footballiin ICON cos of his part in liftin our only World Cup and what he did for Irish football.UTMPB

Not sure I follow, they have been very complimentary about us most of the season, even put us on second last night.

Ian: Sheffield
Danny: Contradicts himself and brushes off the Villa fiasco as if normal
Big Ears: just big ears

Sorry but too criptic for me, could you tell me again please?
Thanks
Wright - can't be arsed to use our full name to distinguish us from the swine in south Barnsley

Murphy- sweeps the 2 points screwed out of us by the travesty at Villa under the carpet

Lineker- now more faous for his aural appendages than his football knowledge.

Generally on MOTD it's all about the teams we play having on off day with poor players making unexpected ,schoolboy errors as opposed to examining, and praising/recognising the way we stifle teams, pressure them, suffocate them and then exploit them.

I could maybe tolerate MOTD if it wasn't for the constant back slapping.

"Guess who scored in that game..... it was our pundit! Hahaha. He was great, he really was..."

Wright - can't be arsed to use our full name to distinguish us from the swine in south Barnsley

Murphy- sweeps the 2 points screwed out of us by the travesty at Villa under the carpet

Lineker- now more faous for his aural appendages than his football knowledge.

Generally on MOTD it's all about the teams we play having on off day with poor players making unexpected ,schoolboy errors as opposed to examining, and praising/recognising the way we stifle teams, pressure them, suffocate them and then exploit them.

Thanks TT, now I see the problem you and others have. A long time ago I accepted that ManU had the 'rights' to 'United' and we would be the other Sheffield team. Annoying but understandable.
Only the big clubs getting shafted makes the news re VAR cock-ups. I say VAR because VAR should have asked the ref to look at the monitor v Villa.
Our Gary? I think he deserves some slack for his responable approach to our style
...he gives us praise from time to time. The only bit I hate is us being on last.